Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Ok, so I'm a little late. I've had a sick girl most of the weekend. I wasn't feeling so well after church yesterday so I took a nap. Which bummed me out because I absolutely LOVE Halloween!  We didn't even carve pumpkins this year! :(  
I love the weather this time of year...the changing colors of the leaves, the decorations!  Plus, I go absolutely ga-ga over the new paper lines! Two years ago, my boss at the store put me in charge of ordering the Halloween papers....let's just say I over ordered!
One of my favorites this year (and have yet to get into my hands) is the Pink Paislee Hocus Pocus line! No one else at the store liked it...so we didn't order. 
I also love to create mini books and decorations for the fall/Halloween season.  Here is a 7gypsies black printers tray I decorated for a friend of mine. I used Making Memories Spook Alley







I love making things for other people. My friend, Mal, tells me I need to keep stuff for myself. LOL

1 comment: